Vampyra to introduce herself

Vampyra

Hatching
5 Years
Jan 5, 2015
Good morning everybody and a nice "Hello!" from Germany,
I've started raising chicken from September '13, so I've already gone through my first breeding period, raising 55 chickens which are a breed-crossing of Australorp und Wyandotte chickens.
I live in the southern Region of Germany, starting an Ayam Cemani breed next month.
Having a big garden area around the house, I hope to be successful in seperating the breeds ;-)

Well, is there anything more to say? I don't think so, except from: THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HELPFUL INFORMATION I'VE FOUND IN HERE SO FAR! <3

Hi Vampyra and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I have visited your beautiful country (Munich area) and thoroughly enjoyed it. It sounds like you've been very busy with your chickens. Good luck with the Ayam Cemani, I've seen pictures of them and they are some striking birds.

Nice to have you join us and if you have any questions or want to share stories/photos, feel free to do so! You'll find a lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here.

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!!

welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

This IS the place to be when you own poultry!!

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and we do welcome you to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom