Vegans of BYC!!

Pics
Looking at those cakes :drool I want to come and live with you!
With our chickens, they get a large about of their eggs fed back to them, as we just don't seem to eat very many. I actually rather like this, as it seems more fair to them to get some of those nutrients back.
Some of the ice-creams that one gets here have to flavors, one is something fruity or chocolate, and the other half is cream, or coconut, and in the moment I actually prefer the coconut. Which is interesting, as before I preferred cream.
And also, I also prefer light milk, rather than the full cream, so I maybe I'll go off milk and cream altogether one day.
But I do still like my butter, and organic meat, so yeah...

Looking at those cakes :drool I want to come and live with you!
With our chickens, they get a large about of their eggs fed back to them, as we just don't seem to eat very many. I actually rather like this, as it seems more fair to them to get some of those nutrients back.
Some of the ice-creams that one gets here have to flavors, one is something fruity or chocolate, and the other half is cream, or coconut, and in the moment I actually prefer the coconut. Which is interesting, as before I preferred cream.
And also, I also prefer light milk, rather than the full cream, so I maybe I'll go off milk and cream altogether one day.
But I do still like my butter, and organic meat, so yeah...
mine eat a lot of their eggs too, though theyre pretty picky! Theyll only eat warm scrambled egg, usually, and even then they dont ever finish the meal.
They love the shells though! And get all of those, its like candy to them. Thats why I dont feel too bad about using the eggs sometimes

I have had covid, a while back, followed almost immediately by flu, and now I have flu again :hmm

I'm craving meat so bad (especially a big spicy lamb kebab) Im almost prepared to eat it.... But, of course, I'm sticking to my love of sheep.

Any ideas for good ol' plant based healthy comfort foods? I need some good food

I have had covid, a while back, followed almost immediately by flu, and now I have flu again :hmm

I'm craving meat so bad (especially a big spicy lamb kebab) Im almost prepared to eat it.... But, of course, I'm sticking to my love of sheep.

Any ideas for good ol' plant based healthy comfort foods? I need some good food
I'm dying for a warm bowl of creamy vegan mac & cheese right now but then again I'm obsessed with the stuff 😅

I don't know. What do you like?

I'm dying for a warm bowl of creamy vegan mac & cheese right now but then again I'm obsessed with the stuff 😅

I don't know. What do you like?
mac n cheese is good stuff! I might actually have that

I like most things, right now Im craving cheese and anything meaty

What kind of meat/cheese substitutes do you have over there across the pond? I know they're generally not the healthiest things in the world, but a nice juicy Beyond Burger would probably taste great.
I LOVE beyond burgers!
Dont have any right now though. Might have some other burgers to use but they arent as good. Basic vegan cheddar, and feta (which is really good). The best stuff Ive had honestly is what I made myself, I should make more.

At my favourite restaurant, they do beyond burgers in a brioche bun, with red onion relish, and vegan cheese.
its very good

I LOVE beyond burgers!
Dont have any right now though. Might have some other burgers to use but they arent as good. Basic vegan cheddar, and feta (which is really good). The best stuff Ive had honestly is what I made myself, I should make more.

At my favourite restaurant, they do beyond burgers in a brioche bun, with red onion relish, and vegan cheese.
its very good
Ok now you're making MY mouth water! 😂 Ha.

Back
Top Bottom