Vegetarians...anyone

Me! I hardly eat any dairy/eggs either (only if egg/dairy is an ingredient something, like tea or cake)

wow i thought that i might be the only one on here...glad i am not...how long have you guys been veggies?? I have been for almost 3 years.

Last edited:
1 year, 3 months.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how many veggies/vegans there are here. I alwas feel like I'm the only one, even though I know there's bound to be at least a few.

15 years, but I think I have been cheating for about 5 years now . . . I eat fish and poultry very occassionally and I have only eaten red meat once in 15 years . . . it was high quality, free range buffalo, but it sat in my stomach all night and made me feel
sickbyc.gif
LOL

thats amazing...i think i can last that long...just yesterday my mom asked if i was ever gonna eat meat again and i said that i doubted it....so i am also currious...what are some of your reasons for being vegetarians? Mine is mainly the thought of eating another critters flesh creeps me out and i feel bad for the animals raised for consumption...poor living conditions and such before they are slaughtered

Last edited:
Because I love animals and I feel like I'm killing them (indirectly) by eating meat and I feel bad for the ones who suffered. And they're dead and eating dead things seems gross. Dead things creep me out too.

Back
Top Bottom