Velvet Needs Help...Puzzler...Any Ideas? ***She's Dead****

Actually, the Zanester is living in the Blue Orpington coop, across the fence barrier in a dog kennel, so she can see him every day anyway. He only comes in the house in the afternoon when we do therapy on his leg and foot. However, maybe she wants to watch TV, too, LOL. I'm going to get the cherries and maybe some green leafy things for her to eat tomorrow. I hope she's still around then. This is the first day she's actually seemed ill-they sure are good at hiding their vulnerability.

Aww, hope it works out for you Speckled. Poor Velvet, hopefully it's not so bad and she'll pull through. After all, you are a good Mom.
smile.png

Thank you, Luna. It just goes to show you that you can fuss over them and give them the best of everything and things still happen. Not everything is within our control, unfortunately. Genetic abnormalities or weaknesses are just something you cant forsee, along with the predicaments they get themselves into at times.

That's why you have to enjoy the HECK out of them and give them the best lives you could possibly do for those creatures we decide to take care of. It's very simple, love them, take care of them, give them the best you can, and let live.

And, yes they die despite all our good efforts. But, don't we feel better knowing we did the best? I do, anyway.

Whoops, I got a little churchy.
smile.png

How is Velvet this morning? I hope she has improved and continues to do so!
hugs.gif
Prayer.jpg

Quote:
Maybe you need to get them a TV out in their coops.
gig.gif

A crop bra couldn't hurt...it might hold it up where it belongs so that the food might go through easier...I'll lend on of mine for the effort.
wink.png

You're welcome, Cyn..we're all family here.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom