Venison....

I just had Elk for the first time and I really like it. I think Moose is still first though, and they are local so better for me. I would have to travel 6 hours to get into Elk hunting areas, we have them here but no open season. Have 2 deer, does, for this year and the season is over.

So envious of those of you who got one..or two..or more.
big_smile.png

I've only been out twice this season. No shots so far. Did see two big does but on an antler-only day. Glad to have seen them, though, as it proved they were there!

The tract we've been going to is a little over an hour away from home. However, in my backyard, on our little 1.89 acre spread, I've counted as many as nine does some afternoons. I think I need to set up a tree stand behind the chicken shack!
lol.png

Quote:
Sometimes those are the best places to hunt. Urban deer are well fed, just make sure to get a good shot otherwise they may end up in your neighbors yard! In Ohio they have Urban Permits that allows you to hunt in counties that are typically all city.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I love that SteveH.

I was waiting for the other 7 to show up treaspassing on my roof....guess I know why they didn't show up....I thought I had been bad....guess they just got lost!!!!!

TNT

Back
Top Bottom