vent...

I hope you are feeling better soon...do you have a classmate that can help tutor you?
Mitzi

i have a college student tutoring me but she cancelled last week and we usually go over the next few days work because im pretty stupid and cant figure out a single thing were doing. i skipped a whole grade level in math so whenever the teacher says "you should have learned this last year" i know its time to call Kirsten (tutor). so now i am behind TWO grade levels because im ahead ANOTHER one and when i asked the teacher to maybe think about moving me down one she says "emilee, i know you are just trying to do badly so i will put you in an easy class and you think you wont have to work at all". yeah right. sure, teach. you think that. go right on ahead​

hugs.gif
You are not stupid...don't think that! Just hang in there and keep working at it…work hard and do the best YOU can do. Just don't give up!
Mitzi

Don't worry about it I am not doing as well as I would like in school because I can't focus. I bet your not stupid. I am just also incrediably difficult to motivate I am supposed to be studdying now LOL.

Good luck hope the asthma gets better I am missing school for the flu now and it sucks.
Henry

i have motivational issues as well (hehe). i am planning on being a horse trainer or going into professional contesting. I'll definitely have some other career to back this up, but will always have my horses first. I just dont even see where school comes into all of this. neither of my parents finished high school and we are fine. of course there are limitations but we have a few 'luxury' items and just what we need. the luxuries being horses and chickens!!!!

I want to be a farmer but I also want to go to college just to back myself up LOL I know how hard farming can be and I want a degree in somthing I hate that can back me up LOL.

Henry

i would want to do something physical. i love working with my hands and doing projects (CHICKEN COOOP). i know thats weird for a girl to say, but hey, it would rock.

Hang in there! I remember high school, I hated it! BUT, I did what I had to do-kept most of my grades up (MATH YUK!)
I didn't go to college until I was 27, and had 2 children. I LOVED college. I wasn't ready when I was younger, and probably would have wasted a ton of money and not finished.
Pursue your dream of that horse gig, but don't discount the value of a good education. It gives you freedom to make choices. You could go to an agricultural college, and do horse research or write programs that include horses in high school curriculums to motivate the bored students of the future!

Back
Top Bottom