ventilation holes and fan?

MY hovabator 1588 genesis has 12 ventilation holes in the bottom along the out side edges(3 on each side).They are about 3/16" in diameter.Remember you don't want any draft hitting your eggs.

Quote:
could you post a picture please so I can get a better idea of this. I got the concept but you knjow the saying a picture is worth a thousand words

thanks

I don't have my camera at the moment but will try and get a picture soon, but if you look at my web page at the bottom is my homemade incubator. On the right side from front to rear is thermostat, light, then fan, in that order.

Since I have access to styrofoam boxes I am going to try to make an incubator to see what I can do. I was thinking of putting my fan in the top with spacers for electronic circuit boards holding the fan away from a plate that the fan will blow on. That's as close to the factory style fan as I think you'll get. I would also like to find a way of having the heat source on the top as well and making small vent holes similar to the ones in an LG or Hovabator. I don't think I will improve on the commercial models as much as I might find a way to make my own for less.
caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom