Venting about being made to move out of my house -- UPDATE! GOOD NEWS!

Thanks be to God

Congrats. Hope it all works out.
thumbsup.gif

Here is a picture of our apartment and balcony from the corner of our front yard.

59404_alpacaranch_frontyard_view.jpg

And here's the view from our new bedroom window.

59404_alpacaranch_view_from_window.jpg

I need to write a really nice letter to our current, soon-to-be-former landlords and thank them for asking us to move so they can sell the house. It's turning out to be one of the BEST things that ever happened to us. And here I was such a big Gloomy Gus a couple of weeks ago for losing my house in the ghetto.

All I got to say now is.... BYE BYE, GHETTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have often found that if we trust God he will make the bad stuff into the best. So happy you found someplace like that. It looks like a beautiful place to live.

HUGE Congratulations to you! Often when we are faced with an involuntary change, it is daunting, frustrating, and feels so unfair but sometimes it is the very vehicle that moves us into something better. It certainly appears for now, and I hope it continues to be, MUCH, MUCH better for you!
thumbsup.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
clap.gif

And you know what was really so miraculous about the whole thing is we didn't exactly quite have money saved up to move. I mean, who can afford to find a new place within a couple of weeks of being told, "Hey, you gotta move"??

Farmer Lew and I would be grossly remiss if we did not take a moment to DEEPLY thank fellow BYCer Linda (gryeyes) for steppin' up and providing us the financial ability to get this house when we were caught completely unprepared. I guess she liked the work Farmer Lew did on her coop. LOL.
smile.png
THANK YOU, Linda.

YOU will receive this blessing back a thousandfold, you know. I think everyone here who knows you KNOWS that.

(I know you asked me not to be gushy if I outed you, but what you did for us deserves gush.)

So happy for you!! The new place looks fantastic, and as a former ghetto-dweller myself I'm glad you're out of there. And major
hugs.gif
to gryeyes for making this possible for you. I love BYC!

Back
Top Bottom