Vermont

Pics
@trumpeting_angel : Wow! What a scary experience. I know it was hard winter on wildlife so I was expecting to see more smaller critters - like skunks, raccoons, foxes. I had no idea I'd see a bear, let alone three.

With the alarms, are they sensitive enough that a cat passing through would trigger it?

@trumpeting_angel : Wow! What a scary experience. I know it was hard winter on wildlife so I was expecting to see more smaller critters - like skunks, raccoons, foxes. I had no idea I'd see a bear, let alone three.

With the alarms, are they sensitive enough that a cat passing through would trigger it?

I’ll let you know after we install them! They make a lot of these - mine are designed for large predators. I think they were marketed specifically for bears.

I've got a pair of BLRW worth breeding if anyone is interested. $40. Large Fowl, both blue, 20 weeks old.

PM if questions or want a few photos of them.

Hello VTers,

I'm wondering where you are getting your pine shavings? I'm in Lamoille County and am struggling to find dry shavings. The local stores keep their shavings outside so they're often damp when I get them and I have no way for drying them back out before use.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom