Vermont

Pics
Got an incubator full of BCM eggs, hope this hatch goes better than the last. I had lots of clears but I think now with two good roos I should get better fertility. Can't wait to set eggs form my newest BCM hen her little pullet eggs are shiny red/brown no spots, very lovely! I will probably be hatching almost all summer long, as I work to breeding for SOP.

I will be culling yellow footed BCM chicks as they become apparent, as they are a DQ for the Standard of Perfection. If anyone wants them I will give them away.... still good dark egg layers, and the roos good meat!

-Keara

Got an incubator full of BCM eggs, hope this hatch goes better than the last. I had lots of clears but I think now with two good roos I should get better fertility. Can't wait to set eggs form my newest BCM hen her little pullet eggs are shiny red/brown no spots, very lovely! I will probably be hatching almost all summer long, as I work to breeding for SOP.

I will be culling yellow footed BCM chicks as they become apparent, as they are a DQ for the Standard of Perfection. If anyone wants them I will give them away.... still good dark egg layers, and the roos good meat!

-Keara
fl.gif
for your batch!

where are you located? i may be interested in a few
smile.png

strangest request ever:

would anyone be willing to take my rooster for two overnights?

i'm going to a reunion thing for two nights and if i could place my rooster temporarily i'd have all my animals taken care of by my mother who is scared of my rooster Ray.

on Friday afternoon I'll head from Montpelier to Northampton Mass, so if you have an extra stall in your barn or place for Ray along the way I'd appreciate it so much

so would Ray, not that he'll show you that.

pretty please?

I may need a home for a couple of chickens. I am moving and cannot take them all with me (moving to Burlington). I MIGHT have someone taking them from my work (not sure yet), but I wanted to throw it out there and see if anyone could if this other person falls through? I have one BCM rooster (Harold) who has been very good so far. I also have two 1/2 BCM hens who lay a smaller egg pretty much every day. And then I have a 2-3 year old SLW hen who is on/off broody right now, but was laying well a few weeks ago. The first three are all from Keara. Please message me if you might be able to give them a home! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom