VETERANS' DAY

carugoman

Songster
12 Years
Nov 8, 2007
NW FL Crestview
It is now the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month!!! Please AMERICA take a moment and think about those that have put their lives in harm's way so that FREEDOM may ring for every generation of CITIZENS of these United States of America. This day is not for those that gave their lives and paid the ultimate sacrifice; they have their own holiday, but for the living veteran, the one who still suffers today, when (s)he sees how most Americans forget or trivialize their (the veterans') sacrifice. So please, put your politics and grievances aside and "thank a VET!"

Master Sergeant Carl R Goetz United States Army, United States Air Force; retired

A.K.A. 'carugoman'

Thank you, Carl. My husband is a USAF Ret Msgt himself. I was the wife during the entire 20+ years and know well how the life works. My dad was in the Navy, my mother a Marine, my FIL in the Air Force, my biological father a Marine, killed by Castro in the early 60's, so I have it coming and going.

big_smile.png
Happy Veteran's day to all the awesome vets out there.....this year it sure has a special meaning to me......... pray unceasingly !

I am so glad someone started this post. Because I came online to start this samething. We had a service at Church this morning where we recongnized veterans serving and who have served.
Thank you so much for your sacrifice. My dad and his seven brothers served and there dad also. They represented every branch of service and wars dating back to WWI.
Thank you for figting for our great country and where we can have freedom and rights to serve our God and not be told like in some countries how and who to serve! God Bless America!

Thank You Carl and to all our countrys veterans for all you have done and continue to do to ensure freedom. I flew my flag proudly today, and always do what I can for my vets. I will never take for granted their service.

I am humbled by all y'all for your praise and friendship..I have goose flesh now and my hackles are raised! Thank all y'all and take care!

I don't take one day out of a year to thank the men and women in the armed forces. Any time I meet someone who served, I thank them. Most of my family has been in or is in the military now. My DH was a Marine. I never had the guts to join and God bless all who do.

Thank you to all who have served in our country's military. I not only think about y'all this one day a year...you are all in my heart, my mind and my prayers every day!!!
hugs.gif

God Bless all the Men and Women of the Armed Forces, protect them and their families! Thanks from one vet to another,

TSgt Jenifer M. Bowman, USAF

Back
Top Bottom