Vibrating Chicken Head // EMERGENCY /…

fatimastic

Songster
Aug 26, 2020
Pakistan
18 weeks old, mixed breed Australorp pullet had abnormal feet from birth. Although, how she walked wasn't an issue at first, but since a month or more ago she has had problems walking and maintaining balance.

Her head vibrates a lot, making it difficult for her to eat. She can't pin point on where the food is and pecks around it because her head moves a lot.

After walking for a while she sits down and then starts walking again. After flying down from a step, she falls on her neck but that doesnt seem to hurt her as she gets back up and starts staggering away.

Her posture isn't the best either.

Her head trembling is a major issue as it disrupts on how she eats. Her crop is always nearly empty.

I have been giving her 3-4 spinach leaves daily for a five days now and I suppose she has gotten better or my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Attachments

• 20201018_114621.jpg
    20201018_114621.jpg
    937.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20201018_103535.jpg
    20201018_103535.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 20201018_103612.jpg
    20201018_103612.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 4
18 weeks old, mixed breed Australorp pullet had abnormal feet from birth. Although, how she walked wasn't an issue at first, but since a month or more ago she has had problems walking and maintaining balance.

Her head vibrates a lot, making it difficult for her to eat. She can't pin point on where the food is and pecks around it because her head moves a lot.

After walking for a while she sits down and then starts walking again. After flying down from a step, she falls on her neck but that doesnt seem to hurt her as she gets back up and starts staggering away.

Her head trembling is a major issue as it disrupts on how she eats. Her crop is always nearly empty.

I have been giving her 3-4 spinach leaves daily for a five days now and I suppose she has gotten better or my eyes are just playing tricks on me.

Hi, I don’t have the expertise to help you, but it’s obvious you care a great deal about your ‘chooie’
I hope someone can advise you, she’s a lucky girl having you to care for her!

Hi, I don’t have the expertise to help you, but it’s obvious you care a great deal about your ‘chooie’
I hope someone can advise you, she’s a lucky girl having you to care for her!
Thank you for the compliment!
She is a sweet heart as she runs up in my lap with little energy that she has and snuggles in really close to me!

Back
Top Bottom