VickiC

Hi and :welcome from Australia!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. I hope you learn everything you want to here. :D
Enjoy the site!

Greetings from Kansas, Vicki, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Happy you joined our community! BYC is the best place to learn all you need to know about poultry. Best of luck to you!!

Hi ,
Thank you for your message. I'm not sure what breeds that I have ? I know that I do have a couple of Brown shavers but not being an expert I'm unsure of the others. I love all of them :)
I've had a sad week as my beautiful ,lovely natured rooster died. He was really ill and the Vet advised me that his time was up. I still don't know what the cause of his illness was. I posted a help notice on the forum but I was too late to wait for any helpful advice from anyone.
If you have a minute would you mind looking at my profile pic and tell me what breed my Rooster was ? It would be really appreciated.
Thank you again for your welcome message.
Cheers Vicki

Thank you very much for your Welcome :) I'm happy I found BYC
Cheers Vicki

Thank you for your welcome. Still getting used to navigating around the site
wee.gif

Thank you for the welcome !
What breed of rabbits do you have ? We have a few rabbits that try to have a feed in the vege patch plus a few wild ducks that have made their home here with us.
I'm looking forward to learning from all you BYC members. I have 12 chickens and I don't know a lot thus I'm doing lots of reading and research .
Cheers Vicki

Thanks for the welcome message :) Where are you in Australia ? I'm from Melbourne and have been in NZ for 12 years.
Cheers Vicki

Back
Top Bottom