Victims of TSC/Feed stores unite! Post Pics!!

What I fell victim of today
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
and wat I fell victin of a week ago aha the pekin and white crested i got a week ago from a little feed store nd the two lil mallards i got today from a big feed/ cowboy store called Big R i juss love em i sexed the i got a mallard boy nd girl yay nd my crested duck is a boy nd my bros pekin is a girl cant waitt till next sprin for babbies :)

Ducksndaffodils, I was doing some reading on medicated feed and ducklings. The latest literature I read said amprolium (coccidial-stat med in medicated chick feed) is ok for ducklings because the amount added has changed over the years to a level that ducklings can tolerate. Many people on these forums say they feed medicated and have had no problems. Have you had recent personal experience feeding it or are you going on what history states? I'm just wondering. I'm new to duck keeping.

True times have changed BUT the trouble is some feed is okay that is med, some still is not... that is why most just say non-medicated, simplification basically.

What I fell victim of today
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
2665.png
and wat I fell victin of a week ago aha the pekin and white crested i got a week ago from a little feed store nd the two lil mallards i got today from a big feed/ cowboy store called Big R i juss love em i sexed the i got a mallard boy nd girl yay nd my crested duck is a boy nd my bros pekin is a girl cant waitt till next sprin for babbies :)
That is a beautiful large crest!! He is going to be gorgeous when he grows up! And those striped little faces.... So cute! You are brave to vent sex them. I have never tried and just wait till their voices mature. I can usually tell that by 3 weeks now.
Enjoy your ducklings!

That is a beautiful large crest!!  He is going to be gorgeous when he grows up! And those striped little faces.... So cute!  You are brave to vent sex them.  I have never tried and just wait till their voices mature.  I can usually tell that by 3 weeks now. 
Enjoy your ducklings! Why am I brave? Aha nd thanks :)

here are some turkey poults but i went in intentionally seeking them!!! i wanted to get goslings to but they didnt have my breed so i had to fill out their special order form-boy i cant wait to see them!!!

here are some turkey poults but i went in intentionally seeking them!!! i wanted to get goslings to but they didnt have my breed so i had to fill out their special order form-boy i cant wait to see them!!!
btw, since this post is actually supposed to be about ducks, these are the ducklings i bought last september!!! theyre nearly full size now of course!!!

Do any of y'all ever see actual mallards at tsc? I've only seen the rouens

Last year my TSC store had only mallards when I went. There may have been a few rouens here or there but none that I noticed. I for sure ended up with 2 mallards though. (One flew away and the other is now a full grown mallard living with my rouens.) :)

Back
Top Bottom