Victor and Sassy Mallard's mom

Abbyroadrescuetx

Chirping
Apr 23, 2023
Hello all,
I haven't done this since the 'net was 'new' and people were excited to be able to talk to each other online!
BUT I love my ducks...who knew they were THIS enthralling...and I definitely want advice from those who have already tried different options. Additionally, I just enjoy reading about other people's duck's doings. The social structure of duck life fascinates me because while I knew dogs have personalities, and horses have personalities, I never had any reason to consider or care whether or not ducks have them as well. Color me surprised! Thank you for allowing me to join your community, and yes you may tease me about becoming a duck devotee! I tease myself. I'm still in disbelief that I am this interested in ducks!

Hello all,
I haven't done this since the 'net was 'new' and people were excited to be able to talk to each other online!
BUT I love my ducks...who knew they were THIS enthralling...and I definitely want advice from those who have already tried different options. Additionally, I just enjoy reading about other people's duck's doings. The social structure of duck life fascinates me because while I knew dogs have personalities, and horses have personalities, I never had any reason to consider or care whether or not ducks have them as well. Color me surprised! Thank you for allowing me to join your community, and yes you may tease me about becoming a duck devotee! I tease myself. I'm still in disbelief that I am this interested in ducks!
Welcome!! Nobody's gonna tease you for loving ducks lol.

I'm actually thinking about getting ducklings later this year or next year, not confirmed though.

Back
Top Bottom