video gamers- grand theft auto?

Quote:
Xbox games will work in a XBOX 360 if you have a hard drive.
smile.png

Quote:
Yep, bad company 2 is a multiplayer game with an also fun campaign. (Single player or story mode) I think it's max 40 players for a multiplayer map, and the maps are relatively large. Like I said this game not only has teamwork, but REQUIRES teamwork. So you need to join a squad and work together, it's easier to comunicate with others when you have a microphone. There's helicopters, tanks, medics, engineers, etc. and it is a very fun war game with good graphics and visuals. Also my favorite part, everything is destructable. Meaning no-one can go noob on you and camp in one building...throw a grenade and it crumbles crushing anyone inside. And yes, the price is still a bit...well, pricey. But IMO the game is worth ever penny....the campaign is short if your a decent player and rush through, but the multyplayer provides hours and hours of joy....after several weeks of playing it I'm not the slightest bord with it. I believe you can get the game used for a lower price....$30-$40? I'd try amazon if you want used.

Back
Top Bottom