Video of my 8x20 coop/run lots of protection

They'll get used to the ramp in time...up and down...how long have they been in the coop?

I think that's why it's called a 'pop door'..... cause when you open it they often all come 'popping out' at once.

They'll get used to the ramp in time...up and down...how long have they been in the coop?

I think that's why it's called a 'pop door'..... cause when you open it they often all come 'popping out' at once.
clap.gif
Good one, never thought about the real meaning of pop door.

Looks like my fortess will be tested. I have 2 coons an skunk hanging out 25yards from coop each night at an old abandoned house. I killed 1 of the coons lastnight. Got a pack of coyotes too roaming about. They killed both my dogs in past 2 months. Glad i got alot of protection.

Last edited:
nice looking fortress! All you need now is motion and laser activated anti-air guns at the corners. Seriously though, well thought out.

Last edited:
Well in 5 weeks i have terminated 3 coons,2 opossums, 2 skunks! All within 30 ft of my maximum security coop in video. I trapped all but 1 of the skunks,it was wondering around very close to coop this morn. I think there is one more skunk still around. I have a savage bmag 17 varmint gun its awesome gun. I have an old abandoned house near coop so thats whats atracted varmints plus chickens too im sure. Glad of the multi layers of protection you see in coop vid. No lost birds yet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom