vinegar as a wormer

Ok, so i cannot find right off about the alkalinity of acv, a but did find 1 that says the opposite: if you suffer from heartburn, taking small swallows of a teaspoon or 2 of acv may help..If this method works and you feel relief in 20 min, it may indicate that you lack fufficient acid in your stomach and the acv compensated for this insufficiency. this comes from "prescriptiuon for Nutritional healing" by P. balch. when I was a kid, I had warts on my hands. my mom took be to dermatologist, after 6 month pain and a 3-fold increase of warts, the dr gave me an article to read that said they did not know where warts came from, but if you believed the cure, they would go away. obviously I did not believe his,, so I tried a folk remedy and it worked in a month. (then a 19cent bottle of ioding!)
so i did jump up and down ans scream wee wee!! ACV is an antifungal, so i cannot see where it would work for worms, but it will hopefully keep chickens healthy.

It is my understanding the the use of ACV (not just any vinegar) is not to kill worms directly but to promote and aid in a healthy digestive track in which parasites are less able to thrive. It is not a cure but used as a alternative and part of an overall preventative plan. I believe that for this to actually be effective you need to use the mother and not just any regular ACV.

Like with any nutrition it is moderation and balance that are key. It is obviously highly acidic and you never want to over do any acid or there are negative effects.

Back
Top Bottom