Violet Crumbles come from Heaven!

Quote:
Nestle makes Milo, coffee(Nescafe') magi noodles.. uncle toby's is owned by nestle.. http://www.nestle.com.au/OurProducts/Categories/Pages/categories.aspx

Oh, so that's who Uncle Toby's is! I've noticed Cherrios changed from Nestle to Uncle Tobys...

I do not like Milo
lol.png
Everyone I know agrees there's something wrong with me. I can't stand it.
tongue.png

Lol Yea i only like it hot, if im gonna have cold chocolate milk its going ot be nesquick chocolate milk.. even though its full of sugar.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Oh, so that's who Uncle Toby's is! I've noticed Cherrios changed from Nestle to Uncle Tobys...

I do not like Milo
lol.png
Everyone I know agrees there's something wrong with me. I can't stand it.
tongue.png

Lol Yea i only like it hot, if im gonna have cold chocolate milk its going ot be nesquick chocolate milk.. even though its full of sugar.
big_smile.png

I'm surprisingly the other way round - I like cold chocolate milk, only hot chocolate if it's done well, and I don't like Milo either way! Maybe because my friends always used to make it grainy and didn't stir it through properly, I dunno
lol.png

Funny you should say that...

I'll take my chocolate hot, or cold chocolate milk.. love them both.. especially Nesquick chocolate milk already in the bottle... before they switched to nonfat milk only
barnie.gif
waaaah! Though it's still the best....
But when we went to Ozland when I was 10 or 11... my nana and mom teamed up to try and please me (I was being extraordinarily picky and grumpy) and made me Nesquick chocolate milk.. looked just like the package from the US.. and I took a sip.. it was soo grainy! My mom took it back and stir-stir-stirred... I took another sip, it was still like drinking sand with the milk mixed in.. LOL!
After that I always thought the Oz ones just used a different recipe.... though I would appreciate less sugar over here .. love Oz chocolate in bars.... I think I might still be picky
wink.png
roll.png

Quote:
Yep, the stuff over here is really grainy! It's why I tend not to drink it a lot. Sugar's not a problem, I'm not the kind of person who goes all high over excess sugar intake
gig.gif

My school cafeteria makes the best hot chocolate in winter. It's never grainy. It's about the only good thing my cafeteria makes...
lol.png

I actually just bought an enormous block of chocolate to celebrate my easter bonus. And because it was easter of course.
wink.png

HHHMMMMM.........Just finished a pack of reeses Pieces.. 43 grams isnt enough of them..they need to make the packs bigger. Its too late in the evening to have a soda- and after reading this- I am thinking a hot chocolate sounds very good !!!

Quote:
It's almost 10:30. But my hair still needs time to dry... just gave it a big wash. I might sneak in a bit of chocolate.
wink.png

There's a store in Knoxville that sells Violet Crumbles and Vegimite both. It's called World Market.

I tried a Violet Crumble once a year or so ago and it was pretty good. Scared to try Vegimite though
tongue.png

On toast for breakfast with a coffee- Thats the way I like my vegemite best...... Or on a just baked bread roll with butter. Its something that can take a bit of getting used to - but its a nice change from something sweet like jam on toast.

Quote:
Definatley is best on buttered toast! spread thinly
lol.png
That's one spread you cant eat straight from the jar with a spoon!
Squishy went missing one day when she was 3..searched high and low until I heard giggling coming from the closet..there she was with jar of peanut butter and a spoon
gig.gif
roll.png
idunno.gif
Things like that were as naughty as she ever got.....
love.gif
I am suprised she hasn't found "the stash" yet
cool.png

Never liked the Crunchie bars...violet crumbles are far superior!

Back
Top Bottom