Violet Crumbles come from Heaven!

SourRoses

Free Ranging
13 Years
Feb 2, 2011
Florida
In all the world... God never made a treat as perfect as a Violet Crumble!
Soft, not over-sweetened, cocoa tasting, chocolate... coating smooth, delicate honey-comb....
droolin.gif

Why do the Aussies and the English have this perfection available to them ALL the time, and not me?
hit.gif

It's half gone and I'm not putting it down!!

But you have Dr Pepper and Reeces Pieces ..... I am going to drive an hour and a half tomorrow to the other side of the city to go to the one place I know of that imports food from the USA to get some. I only go a few times a year when visiting a friend who lives over that side- so I stock up a bit- but at $30 for a box of 24 cans- it is a luxury that I make last. Maybe we can strike up a deal between us. I will send you Violet Crumbles if you can send over some the the things I love from your country.

Quote:
$30 For 24 pack of Dr pepper that is crazy. I bet you could ship goody package to each other. I don't even know what Violet crumbles are.

Geesh, and we have a local brand for Dr. Pepper that does taste EXACTLY like the real deal - but it's often on sale for $1.25 a 12 pack.

And I'm eating Reese's Pieces right now. Yum.

I'm in! I'm in!
We just have to make that Violet Crumbles for me & Vegimite for Mum!
I'll send the real Dr. Pepper & Reeces!

wee.gif

Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell Squishy I bought her a 6 pack!
wink.png
Great Idea on the yummies exchange! We will try not to choose items that are too heavy as Aus postal rates are kinda excessive. ie Vegemite in a tube.
lol.png

A 6 pack! A 6 pack!
Don't give out our address or Shielle will be on our door-step trying to steal them away from me and find out how they are!
Wooo Hooo!
I have a 6 pack, nannie nannie boo boo!
celebrate.gif

bun.gif

bow.gif

love.gif

Still trying to figure out how to ship liquids.. It will come to me! I have motivation!

The problem with shipping soda is that the carbonation when it's put on a plane will likely make the bottle/can explode.

Back
Top Bottom