Violete Peafowl

Peafowlssssssss

Crowing
7 Years
Apr 23, 2014
Yesterday i saw some photos for European violete peafowl, and they were awesome! My question is, are European violete peafowls same as Sonja's violete in America?

I can see big differences between them, and as i know UPA only listed one color for violete.

Last edited:
I like those more than purples!

When it comes to color (as in colors from the color wheel not colors of peafowl) my favorite color is purple. I never liked purple peafowl thought because they didn't seem very purple to me. Do they have any good train pictures of these violetes? Generally certain colors look better in Spaldings. I think purple peafowl tend to look more colorful as a spalding bird.
I asked him if he has some pictures with full train, i always think about this spalding bird from Texas peafowl when it comes to purple peafowl
wink.png

I saw the same site you are talking about, but I forgot how I found the site link as well. I am pretty sure it was linked in one of the topics here, but I can't remember which. I am doubtful as well as it looks photoshoped to me, but I am with AugeredIn I would want to see more proof and photos from various sources to know for sure.

Back
Top Bottom