Virginia: Seven 21-month old hens to good, free-range home

I'm interested in 5 hens. Particularly interested in your EE's as we have one. Have your chickens been vetted? Free of diseases? How old are the hens? We are near Richmond which is a distance but may be willing to travel. How soon are you moving? We would have to keep them separate for at the minimum a month which would prove difficult now because of weather so that is why I'm asking when you need to move.

I would love to take them all. I am near Farmville, VA so probably not too far from you :) Give me a call (804) 605-6381 I love my chickens and especially would love another Speckled Sussex!!!!

We're in Independence, VA and would love to have all of the hens if they're still available.
roll.png

I live in middle , tn we would love to have them as we have laying hens here to as well as others we could make them a good home.

Do you still have these? If so what city are you near that I can get a distance. I live in Ky, near Grundy and not far from Richlands.

I would like to take all of them off you if you still have them i have a really big chicken house and a smaller one and 2 movable pens so i have alot of room and im adden on to both chicken houses this summer so plzz message me and let me know if you still have any i live in chihowie va not to fare away from you so just message me and let me know something thanks.

Back
Top Bottom