Virginia

riane'smimi :

Dec 3 rd
thumbsup.gif

Stop by and pick up ur bday present....its a little smaller than a breadbox and highly perishable. ..any guesses​

Quote:
Stop by and pick up ur bday present....its a little smaller than a breadbox and highly perishable. ..any guesses

REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it what I think it is ???
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:celebrate.

riane'smimi :

Quote:
Stop by and pick up ur bday present....its a little smaller than a breadbox and highly perishable. ..any guesses

jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:celebrate.​

Do I have to wait until my birthday ? I am awful excited
smile.png

riane'smimi :

riane'smimi :

Quote:
jumpy.gif
:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:celebrate.

smile.png

Nope don't have to wait...nope i didn't wrap it​

Quote:
smile.png

Nope don't have to wait...nope i didn't wrap it

Wish I had seen this post earlier I would have been on my way
jumpy.gif
D.gif
hahhaa

riane'smimi :

Quote:
Nope don't have to wait...nope i didn't wrap it

jumpy.gif
D.gif
hahhaa​

Just got home from WV...met him there and gave him some birds and got my tolbunts and buff laced polish...have a couple of Dr appts for kids tomorrow..should be home by 4

Quote:
jumpy.gif
D.gif
hahhaa

Just got home from WV...met him there and gave him some birds and got my tolbunts and buff laced polish...have a couple of Dr appts for kids tomorrow..should be home by 4

Oh my goodness ! Can't wait to see them! I love the buff lace ,my favorite of the polish .
I am so glad you were able to bring them home. I can come out anyday that works for you ,I would hate to come out right after you all just get home. Just let me know what day would be best for you and it will work for me
smile.png

Hope the kids are alright, strep is going around.

riane'smimi :

Quote:

Oh my goodness ! Can't wait to see them! I love the buff lace ,my favorite of the polish .
I am so glad you were able to bring them home. I can come out anyday that works for you ,I would hate to come out right after you all just get home. Just let me know what day would be best for you and it will work for me
smile.png

Hope the kids are alright, strep is going around.​

415 tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom