Virginia

Pics
wink.png
Hello Everyone...I see the Va. link is getting some more action. That is Great! I am in King William County. in the town of Aylett!!

Hey Barred Rocker....that's right. You are. We will have to meet soon to discuss our chickens. I will be putting together an order soon for more babies...you planning on any?

I'm hoping to try Delawares and Black Copper Marans this year. Trying to get my incubator evened out so I can get some hatching eggs. I've got Barred Rocks and Buff Orpingtons, I might hatch some of my own eggs and maybe sell some of the chicks.

oh that sounds cool. I am thinking about the Copper Marans as well. do you know where you will get them from? I have seen one hatchery that sells them, but I am also thinking about buying some eggs from the byc ppl. I might try Buck Eyes also. I am ordering an incubator the first of next week also. I was thinking about trying Peacocks...what is your idea on that?

big_smile.png
hello in virginia...i'm in south central virginia.... south boston, halifax county......glad 2 c so many locals to buy, sell, and trade...i'm always open...email me if u want..or repost to thread here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dana:yiipchick

I don't know..or how to start one. I would like to know about upcoming chicken/farm sales going on in the areas though. I have found some really cool poultry at those..along with rabbits too.

Back
Top Bottom