Virginia

Pics
D'Angelo N Va. :

That is too funny. I too am going to order some guineas this year. I have some of the Mille Fleur D'Uccles. They are great. if you want, I can get you some of their eggs this summer. I want to incubate some of them also, but they are great layers, so I'll have plenty to share.

That sounds like a plan. I have a few mixed breed bantams, my wife loves them to death but I have no clue what breeds they are. I told her she'd love Mille Fleur D'Uccles so maybe we can work something out.​

Last edited:
Quote:
That sounds like a plan. I have a few mixed breed bantams, my wife loves them to death but I have no clue what breeds they are. I told her she'd love Mille Fleur D'Uccles so maybe we can work something out.

Cool Beans...sounds like a plan.

@migocontodos :

I am a citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
yippiechickie.gif

I live in Mecklenburg County, 5 miles off I-85!
D.gif

wink.png
cool we are close..i'm on 58 near south boston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can trade chickens....!!!!!!!!!!!lol.. i'll save you to my buddies list!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif

Quote:
hello and welcome, i'm not too far from you in south boston virginia.... i would love some of your chickens, do you sell chickens or would you sell me some of your egss so i could incubate?????? you can send me a message!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif

Quote:
wink.png
hey wow you are close..awesome, yes i have an emu.... here's a pic..and we must keep in touch.. message me on here when you can.... i've added you to my buddies list... i'm so eggcited!

47512_sany1134_2.jpg

and then he hatched......

47512_sany1275.jpg

and now keith the emu has a kitten as a best friens.. we have 9 more emu in the bator.. we sell baby emu for 35.00 each!!!!!!!! sooo cute..and still taking orders.... hope u like the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh! Too cute! I've always wanted one or two but I don't have a fenced in area to keep them in. I also have visions of them kicking me all around the field if they get angry. What type of feed do you give them?

Back
Top Bottom