Virginia

Greetings from Lanexa in New Kent County, VA

I have 18 hens and 2 guinea fowl. 12 hens are older and 6 are young and hopefully laying eggs by April.

I have Speckled sussex (3), Silver spangled hamburg (1), Welsummers (2), Australorps (2), Ameracauna (2),Wyandotte (2), Black sex link (3), white hens not sure what they are (3)

I had a Speckled sussex rooster but had to rehome him over in Surry.

Cheers,

J

Hi, anyone from the Roanoke area? I was wondering if anyone knew a good vet around here to take my hens too if they ever get sick? Thanks so much! :)

Hi, anyone from the Roanoke area? I was wondering if anyone knew a good vet around here to take my hens too if they ever get sick? Thanks so much! :)

I live 2 hours from Roanoke. I don't know anybody up there, I suggest calling vets in your area and finding the ones even willing to treat chickens, a lot aren't willing.

I know most people here are poultry folks. But there will be an ARBA rabbit show next Saturday and Sunday the 18th-19th down in Greensboro, NC. You don't have to be showing to attend. Just show up and have some fun with the rabbits, talk to breeders, or if you're interested look for some sale rabbits. Just thought I'd put this out in case anyone was interested. Show starts at 9 am I believe.

Back
Top Bottom