Virginia

I know most people here are poultry folks. But there will be an ARBA rabbit show next Saturday and Sunday the 18th-19th down in Greensboro, NC. You don't have to be showing to attend. Just show up and have some fun with the rabbits, talk to breeders, or if you're interested look for some sale rabbits. Just thought I'd put this out in case anyone was interested. Show starts at 9 am I believe.

Sound like fun, I can see myself getting into rabbits one day, but not yet...:(

I know most people here are poultry folks. But there will be an ARBA rabbit show next Saturday and Sunday the 18th-19th down in Greensboro, NC. You don't have to be showing to attend. Just show up and have some fun with the rabbits, talk to breeders, or if you're interested look for some sale rabbits. Just thought I'd put this out in case anyone was interested. Show starts at 9 am I believe.
I'd like to go, but we already have a rabbit, lol. And we just got a puppy and can't leave him. It sounds fun, though.

Hello everyone!
1f414.png
I am new to the group and the chicken world! I am from Chesapeake. Found this forum while binge learning everything I possibly could this past week about chickens, and 95% of the answers I needed came from here.
1f602.png
I am looking forward to starting this journey by hopefully getting my first chicks tomorrow. Our family is very excited!

Welcome to BYC! Chicks are always exciting! I'll be getting some more chicks on the 23rd. What breed(s) are you getting?
Depends ln how good the store is about letting me pay for 6, get 3 tomorrow and 3 on Friday. Ideally i will get one of each : ameraucana, dominique, golden laced wyandotte, silver laced wyandotte, black australorp and a speckled sussex. I know they have 3 now and will be getting the other 3 Friday. In Chesapeake we can only have 6, so I am really aiming for a variety the first go round. Its hard to find a place locally that has multiple pullet breeds at the same time of purchase. If it doesnt work out, i will end up with 2 of each of the ameraucana, dominiques and golden laced wyandottes, which is still a beautiful assortment I think. I just really want at least one ameraucana!
1f49a.png
1f414.png

Hey guys, I am trying to find a sweet home for my little Buff Orpington rooster. He is 6 weeks old, very healthy and sweet. He loves climbing on my shoulder or simply sitting in my lap, I sold most of my chickens a few days ago and since they didn't want all the roosters, he got left all alone. I am near Hillsville, VA and I'd like to get $5 for him. Please help me find this lil guy a great home!

Back
Top Bottom