Virginia

What's up fellow Virginians?! Glad to have joined this great website/forum. I think my hens have finally turned on the "on" button for good! Lots of eggs coming in, and full incubator. I'm going to have to start looking for another one soon. Hopefully this wind will die down soon.

Attachments

• bigbrood.jpg
    bigbrood.jpg
    414 KB · Views: 6
What's up fellow Virginians?! Glad to have joined this great website/forum. I think my hens have finally turned on the "on" button for good! Lots of eggs coming in, and full incubator. I'm going to have to start looking for another one soon. Hopefully this wind will die down soon.
Welcome, welcome, welcome!
We've got snow coming! My girls have gone into full production mode also, but they do not like snow, so we'll how many lay tomorrow:) We will all be glad to see Spring. I've had enough of these frigid temps.

Welcome! Glad to have you join us. I used to live in Richmond, but I'm living in the valley now. You might find notices of poultry swaps on Craigslist, or you can check with your local Tractor Supply (or other feed stores). A lot of TS stores have poultry swaps at their stores on weekends.

Back
Top Bottom