Virginia

So sorry for losses. I'm not in that area, but I purchased last year from here from TS are still doing fine. Have you contacted your local store? I would talk to the mgr and let them there might be a problem from their sources. Also, I would think your other chicks might be at risk. Something else to check with the store about, what vaccines/meds were chick given by hatchery?

So sorry for losses. I'm not in that area, but I purchased last year from here from TS are still doing fine. Have you contacted your local store? I would talk to the mgr and let them there might be a problem from their sources. Also, I would think your other chicks might be at risk. Something else to check with the store about, what vaccines/meds were chick given by hatchery?
Thank you. Ill contact them first thing in the morning. Thankfull i keep any new babies separated until theyre feathered so they havent gotten to any other new babies. I got 3 ducklings recently from private owners and theyre fabulous. Ive never had an issue with ones i get from other breeders. Just tractor supplu.its incredibly frustrating

Oh, and welcome to BYC. You should probably also post questions about the health of your little flock under the thread about Emergencies/ Illnesses/ Diseases and Cures. There are lots of very knowledgeable people on here who can better guide you about what needs to be done.

Can you get a fecal sample checked for coccidia? That is the most common cause of sudden death in young/ juvenile chickens (a few weeks to a few months). I don't think ducks are as susceptible to coccidia though. Still, a fecal is not a bad idea to check for parasite problems.

Hello!
I was wondering if anyone was wanting to sell an Ameraucana rooster in the near future. I would not like an easter egger, because I want to breed it to my hens to have the best chance of having blue-egg laying chicks.
Can NOT be aggressive. Does not have to be really friendly, either. Just needs to have some respect. I don't have the time to spend a lot of it teaching a grown rooster manners.
Thanks, y'all!

If anyone knows of someone I could talk to, I would love to have some contacts. I would love to do some breeding. I have the perfect broody hen ^_^

Anyone near virginia beach interested in a barred rock rooster? Im not allowed to have roosters so hes gotta go hes a pretty chill bird and gets along with my ducks great!

Attachments

• IMG_20180807_094030_442.jpg
    IMG_20180807_094030_442.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 3

Back
Top Bottom