Virginia

Thank you! I posted in Pet Chickens of VA, and someone is coming for him Saturday.

Good to know about pet chickens of va! I recently got a mixed run of silkies and marans so I’ll have boys I need to rehome... and maybe some girls too. I have too many chicks right now. So I’ll be posting in all the places!
So glad you found a home for your rooster!

:loveHello Virginian friends~ I have 3 blue birchen marans cockerels and 2 pullets I need to sell. I also have 2 black cockerel silkies one of which is a frizzle ~ so sad he’s a he and I can’t keep him! Marans are 4 weeks old and silkies are 5 and now outside 100% of the time. Let me know if there’s any interest! Oh the marans are from greenfire farms

:loveHello Virginian friends~ I have 3 blue birchen marans cockerels and 2 pullets I need to sell. I also have 2 black cockerel silkies one of which is a frizzle ~ so sad he’s a he and I can’t keep him! Marans are 4 weeks old and silkies are 5 and now outside 100% of the time. Let me know if there’s any interest! Oh the marans are from greenfire farms
I would be interested in the pullets. Where 'bouts in Northern Va are you?

01287E9C-6A62-4C44-8185-E5C357BDB3CD.jpeg 93606BF4-2375-449C-B325-98209256BEF8.jpeg 419926FF-468C-486C-8565-261D44731C3C.jpeg 6A502FD4-8FE4-4DB1-8164-CABDD514BE08.jpeg
Hi Susan ~ I’m in falls church city. The pullets I’m asking $30 each. And one pullet is blue and one is splash. I don’t have an exact picture right now, but the photos I currently have will give you an idea. Let me know if you want more pictures of the actual pullets for sale.

419926FF-468C-486C-8565-261D44731C3C.jpeg

Hello,
I have had this account from waaay back in the day and used to raise lots of chickens and ducks. Its been a few years since I've had my own chickens and ducks but am in a position again to start up again!
I'm planning on getting some chicks and ducklings next month. Is there anyone around here that might be selling some chicks or ducklings. I can't have a rooster so chicken breeds don't matter to much to me, just some that are unique and pretty to look at. I'm also looking for some Runner duck/lings. Eventually I plan on raising quail for meat and eggs too, but that is further down the line.
Looking forward to connecting with some fellow Virginians, I've only been up here for about a year.

View attachment 1723068 View attachment 1723069 View attachment 1723073 View attachment 1723070
Hi Susan ~ I’m in falls church city. The pullets I’m asking $30 each. And one pullet is blue and one is splash. I don’t have an exact picture right now, but the photos I currently have will give you an idea. Let me know if you want more pictures of the actual pullets for sale.

View attachment 1723073
They are beauties! Afraid you are further north than I had hoped. A bit too much of a drive for me:) You shouldn't have any problem finding them a home closer by.

Hello,
I have had this account from waaay back in the day and used to raise lots of chickens and ducks. Its been a few years since I've had my own chickens and ducks but am in a position again to start up again!
I'm planning on getting some chicks and ducklings next month. Is there anyone around here that might be selling some chicks or ducklings. I can't have a rooster so chicken breeds don't matter to much to me, just some that are unique and pretty to look at. I'm also looking for some Runner duck/lings. Eventually I plan on raising quail for meat and eggs too, but that is further down the line.
Looking forward to connecting with some fellow Virginians, I've only been up here for about a year.
Welcome back? Glad you are getting back into raising chickens and ducks. In what area of Va are you located?

Hello people of Virginia. I have eight 5 week old orpington cross chicks, seven are buff/lavender orpington and one is ISA brown/lavender. It looks like 2 roosters and six pullets, but I could be wrong. I would like all to be sold as a group but can separate if needed. They are $5 each must be picked up at my farm, can't deliver or ship. Located somewhat near Bristol Virginia. Photo taken March 27th. When I hatched these guys out I was hoping for some Lavender orpington chicks but didn't get any, so I have to sell these guys before I can hatch anymore eggs.
20190327_160127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom