Virginia

Another n00b here! I'm just outside Charlottesville. :frow

View attachment 1824700 View attachment 1824701 View attachment 1824703 View attachment 1824704 View attachment 1824706 Hey everyone! I'm out on the Eastern Shore peninsula! We breed longtail Phoenix, Russian Orloffs, Bresse, OE and a handful of bantams. If you're interested in any of these breeds, I finally made the decision to sell off most of my birds, all but a few breeders, so I can devote more time to myself, my husband and my health. If you will be out on the Shore, give me a holler, we have a lot of amazing breeder quality and some pet quality birds that we have to let go!

I'm not sure how far you are from me, but the Bresse are intriguing to me. Do you know how long it would take me to get to you from 22974?

I have 3 Light Brahma Mixed Cockerels I need to give away. They are gorgeous with the Brahma coloring and have a good size to them Currently in Lynchburg and just over 11 Weeks old. Pictures are approx 2/3 weeks old.

20190618_174321.jpg 20190618_174326.jpg

I hope everyone's flock is dealing with this heat!
Thanks slejdad. Mine are mostly being lazy, staying in the shade, and drinking lots of water. We've been getting just enough rain to help cool things off a bit, which helps make the coops more tolerable by bedtime. How are things in your neck of the woods?

Back
Top Bottom