Virginia

Pics
Looking for layers!!! (or POL pullets) I'm in Stony Creek but can drive 60 miles out for pick up. Would like ee, bsl, australorps, wyandottes, well..... anything but rsl, nhr, rir (I have baaaaaad luck with reds).

Am planning on attending the Franklin TSC swap this weekend, most likely. That is unless someone has a few and is going to the Powhatan swap.

PM would work the fastest!

DL Farms is having a poultry and small animal swap June 25
TSC in Charlottsville ,Va 8am til 2pm
VENDORS WELCOME .NO FEE
434-589-2874 for more infomation
Come on down and join us
smile.png

I will be bringing
Red Silkies,White Silkies, 1 or 2 Showgirls 1 week old to three or four months old
Call Ducks around 2 months old.white,black bib,blue bib,pied
a few mixed Silkie pullets 10 months old and laying
LF black cochin pair 3 months old
2 black game pullets 5 months old
maybe some EE chicks

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree
smile.png
I really enjoy the swaps .I just need control from buying more LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I have to remember to bring some chairs,seems I always forget.

Quote:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SEEN YOUR SILKIES on your webstie !!! I need ,I need!! Please tell me you have a partridge or two for sale.They are stunning! I am also looking for a black.

New Kent, va here, and I was wondering If anybody close by had a larger breed rooster needing a new home... My chickens are a mix breed between white rocks and Rhodes reds...

riane'smimi :

Quote:
I agree
smile.png
I really enjoy the swaps .I just need control from buying more LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I have to remember to bring some chairs,seems I always forget.

Orange county...unionville​

Quote:
I agree
smile.png

Orange county...unionville

Oh my your silkies are BEAUTIFUL also !!! You wouldn't have a black for sale ,would you
big_smile.png

Are you going to join us at the swap.It's always fun and a really good place to sell your extra birds and chicks.Good traffic at the Charlottsville TSC and sells are always good.

Quote:
If New Kent is near Powatan ,there's a swap this Saturday at the TSC ,always some roosters there. I have a large Barred Rock but he is really MEAN .I have a young 4 month old barred rock roo also but not sure how far you are.Farmville also has swaps at TSC .I will have to look up the dates for the ones left for this month.

riane'smimi :

Quote:
If New Kent is near Powatan ,there's a swap this Saturday at the TSC ,always some roosters there. I have a large Barred Rock but he is really MEAN .I have a young 4 month old barred rock roo also but not sure how far you are.Farmville also has swaps at TSC .I will have to look up the dates for the ones left for this month.

I actually live about 15 minutes from the prime outlets in Williamsburg. I never get to hear about the swaps around here. Thanks for your help though..​

Back
Top Bottom