Virginia

Im jealous of people going to the Powhatan Swap today. Wish I lived closer. Looking at the Facebook group for "Pet Chickens of Virginia" going to be a good selection of birds there.

hoping it doesn't rain this saturday... i want to stop by the swap for a few but then need to make tracks to c'burg to the eye doc to get new glasses too... gah!
Hi Karen!! Glad to cross paths with you here! I came out and bought some of your dorking chicks last week, so far they are all doing great and are getting along perfectly with my younger silkie chicks, no problems whatsoever, thankfully! :) Came on BYC to see if I could find anyone else close by that frequents BYC... I'm mostly a lurker but love it for reference and support!

We're in Pilot, VA, south of Christiansburg, everybody let me know if you're nearby!! :)

<~~ In Dinwiddie - south of Petersburg.
welcome-byc.gif

ok last call for anyone that wants a nice hard plastic name badge to wear to swaps & shows & such....

here are the 2 that are ordered so far. mine and canesister's...

the cost is $11 each (by paypal), can have a magnetic or clip attachment. mine will have the magnet, canesisters the clip.
the blue border isn't printed out, just to give an idea about the badge.

i can do all kinds of customizing and such, but it is time consuming, so donations are willingly accepted as well.
wink.png

Hi Karen!! Glad to cross paths with you here! I came out and bought some of your dorking chicks last week, so far they are all doing great and are getting along perfectly with my younger silkie chicks, no problems whatsoever, thankfully! :) Came on BYC to see if I could find anyone else close by that frequents BYC... I'm mostly a lurker but love it for reference and support!

We're in Pilot, VA, south of Christiansburg, everybody let me know if you're nearby!! :)
Well...we were in Blacksburg until a yr ago when we moved to the Eastern Shore. Wanted chickens then but now I have them! RAH!!!

I'm in Chesapeake, VA. Was part of the group (4 Chesapeake Hens) that convinced city hall to allow backyard hens. I have 4, will get 2 more as soon as my new hen house is finished.

I'm in Chesapeake, VA. Was part of the group (4 Chesapeake Hens) that convinced city hall to allow backyard hens. I have 4, will get 2 more as soon as my new hen house is finished.

Welcome! I am up in Hampton. Congrats on getting the city to allow backyard hens! I have friends in Noroflk and VB who are still chicken outlaws!

Back
Top Bottom