Virginia

Hey, Out-there! We're located in the foothills, south of Charlottesville, VA, in Albemarle, Co. Anyone out there between here and the Shenandoah Valley? Fluvana Co.? I'd love to find a source of chicks without doing the U.S.P.S. approach...

i see from your avatar that you like gamefowl. i am in columbia va and have asil and cubalayas

Welcome and greetings from Bedford, VA (half way between Lynchburg and Roanoke). I currently have a few week-old black australorps and speckled sussex chicks available and more australorps, ameracaunas and orphingtons due to hatch this week. Pm me if you are interested or just want to talk chicken. :)

Anyone have pullets in the Fauquier County or Northern VA area? I am looking for my first chickens (would like 3 total to start with) and am interested in Wyandotte's, Cochin's, Buff Orpington's, Australorp's, Americauna's & Dominique's but am open to other breeds. I am hoping to find some girls by this weekend =) Thanks for any help!

Christina

Anyone have pullets in the Fauquier County or Northern VA area? I am looking for my first chickens (would like 3 total to start with) and am interested in Wyandotte's, Cochin's, Buff Orpington's, Australorp's, Americauna's & Dominique's but am open to other breeds. I am hoping to find some girls by this weekend =) Thanks for any help!

Christina

Hi Christina! I have Black Australorp pullets, Basque hen pullets, and mutt pullets. And I'm going to be making a chicken run to Winchester in two weeks...
big_smile.png

Christina, Welcome to BYC!!!
welcome-byc.gif

I live in northern Loudoun County near where VA-MD-WV come together. I do not have any pullets to part with at this time. I do have two pairs of black true ameraucanas of very good lines that I intended to breed. They were hatched on March 24, 2013 and are not quite six months old. The two pullets of each pair are just now coming into point of laying. They have not started yet but should most anytime now. If you are interested, shoot me a PM and I can send you some pictures. They are very people friendly and will happily eat from your hand!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom