Virginia

It's just the one hen. I got lots of pictures but there's something blury in just about every one - she's never still for very long - LOL. Not flighty, just busy. Next chance I get I'll post a bunch of them, maybe between them all, you can get an idea of what she would look like if she stood still.

Yeah, you posted the popsicle chicken story- man that is a lucky chicken! My frozen feet silkie actually perked up and did better after she was healed enough to go back out with a few others. Although she was wobble walking and more active her breast bone could still be felt. When she got out of her box and was running around the house I put her back out with her buddies. She plumped right up and was very social! I hope your boy gets back to normal in time for wonderful Spring grass.

Yeah, you posted the popsicle chicken story- man that is a lucky chicken! My frozen feet silkie actually perked up and did better after she was healed enough to go back out with a few others. Although she was wobble walking and more active her breast bone could still be felt. When she got out of her box and was running around the house I put her back out with her buddies. She plumped right up and was very social! I hope your boy gets back to normal in time for wonderful Spring grass.

well the plan is to toss him out on his head as soon as he can get around well enough to keep out of trouble with the others. LOL but having buddies of the sfh girls will help I think. plus he has the possibility of going back with his brother too. tho in reality neighter of them I think are breeding quality, maybe I can find a home for him as a pet...

Anyone in SW VA want a free 4 month old Blue Andalusian Roo? He's Non-aggressive, more skittish then anything. I don't need him and he came as my free bird in a McMurray order. If I keep him he's going to end up as dumplings, I already have two roos in with my hens and really don't need a third. He's a handsome bird, in great health, just has a little bird of frost damage to the very tip of his comb, I could post pics for anyone interested.

Beautiful birds!!! *jealous* :D :D :D I was finally able to get a few chicks so we are all very happy to have birds again :) I also got a loaner incubator from 4H and got eggs in there. we get to candle them tomorrow night, talk about EXCITED! First time incubators over here xD

anyone interested in some oriental mixes(thai, asil , cubalaya) or black cubalaya direct from saladin?
really don't want to ship any of these. pm me if interested. i am close to richmond, charlottesville, or farmville.
will even deliver to local swap. great birds, very tame, just can't keep them all.

Back
Top Bottom