Virginia

which one is that?

I know chrisitansburg tsc is having issues because the landlord considers it a flea market and won't allow that on their property. tsc wants us there, we bring them business.

The one in Galax, VA. For you {In Roanoke County} you'd drive down 221 through Floyd than through Carroll County, Hillsville, than You'd get to Galax. It's actually considered a city I think...

ok a bit far of a drive for me. I won't go more than 45 minutes... otherwise the gas cost more than I usually make.

Yeah, actually, I'm located in Indian Valley, VA. Which is all the way on the North - Western side of Floyd County. So, Galax is probably a few minutes closer to me than Christiansburg or definantly Roanoke. Bummer Galax isn't allowed to do that, and I don't even like the Pet Store there anyways
rant.gif

If your a chicken nut and going to Gilmanor it's recommended you only take what you want to spend in cash and leave all credit cards and checks at home lol

Lol gotcha!! I've already thought of that. Very little willpower and going with a friend-she's an enabler! Lol We're in trouble!

Lol gotcha!! I've already thought of that. Very little willpower and going with a friend-she's an enabler! Lol We're in trouble!

The two times that I have gone to Gilmanor. I come with a shopping list - and - STICK TO IT!
ep.gif

It will be far too easy to feel like a kid in a candy store with money burning a hole in your pocket.

No matter what you buy, just make sure the birds are healthy and remember good quarantining procedures when you get home for safety and health of the birds that you already have at home.

Back
Top Bottom