Virginia

take the prescription, tell the store to put it ... *somewhere* and then take the 'scrip and go to www.zennioptical.com

I've been getting glasses there for the last... 8 or 9 years.

takes 3-4 weeks or so for bifocals, but single vision was like 2-3 weeks, if I remember.

I just ordered 2 pairs of auto-tinting bifocals, cost me $120. total. not per pair. single vision start around $7 each (I recommend the anti-glare coating for another $5)
Yes I check there and www.eyebuydirect.com and get the best deal . If you wait they will send you email with even better offers - lots of markup in the retail end of glasses - pays to shop

Good morning fellow Virginians.
I think I will Post this on some way on the genetic thread also withnout copying.
I may be asking for a nightmare but I was considering keeping my last two roo Fly-Ties and mating them with my Chocolate, Buff, Blue, red, white Orpingtons and maybe some RIR's. Just to see what kind of Barring I will get.

Ist I considered Barred Rock only they are not due till Fall with a shipment of the usual barnyard chickens I plan to let free range. Then I thought since I know for a fact that a roo with barring produces barring on both male and femal chicks.

Where as I know for a fact only a barred mom will only pass that barring on to her son the roo. And I have so many barred girls in the hen yard but only two roos with anykind of barring... I thought the long barred grizzly silky soft feathering of a Fly-Tie roo matched up with one of my big fluffy butt gals, pullet/hen like Big (Crele Orpington) Bertha or Large (Barred/buff Orpington) Marge, would make simply beautiful birds but then again what if they carry both huge monstrous sizes or the roo and the Hen that they are with the peck at the little ones personality with big feet and fat legs of these girls and the tempermental nasty roosters that the roos have together may not be awesome. Maybe created Frankesteins. So if anyone outbthere has any pics or tales of mixing up a Fly/Tie Roo with an Orpington please let me know. Does all this make sense? It will either be geogeous or monstrous. Same for its personality also. I dont think there will be any betweeners here or there.

An Onagadori, is a non molting bird known for its silky long hackles and sadles. Also has a long crow with those long feathers as well as a long tail, an added benni if you call it that, it lives a long time. Mine are Barred Dun and Barred Badger. I was interested in any input from someone experienced with the genetic make up. Since these love the warm weather BUT I live in cold mountains now adays. They have moved up nicely. I have to keep heaters on them when the weather turns cold.

Back
Top Bottom