Virginia

I am looked for barred rocks
buff Orpington
Rhode Island Red
any one near Southampton County/ Franklin Virginia
I am also looking for a heritage turkey females

Heritage Turkeys?
Rocky Mt, Frankin County, Virgina this Saturday. TSC parkinglot. Heritage Turkey pairs mated for sale along with 6 month old Crele Orpington Rooster, last of the Red Hens(laying, 6 mons old) but their mate is a Crele Orpington he looks out for them and like I wrote he is for sale, Last of the Birchen Pairs mated and laying, 12 months old(I was holding on to this pair but decided to let go also) A few others Phoenix Bantam pairs. Plan to post in the for sale section here soon and on craigslist.

I will not be there but my hubby with my son will be there.

I did not hit the ground running after surgery and I was told I was a piece of cake. I did not have the medical health problems the other women had as they were lining us up. Thank you God... Not overweight, no cancer, no congested heart failure, no congested lung failure, no diabetes, I was healthy except for these destroyed knees from a very nasty fall. So with all I need to get done? I am sending my hubby and son without me. I think I was such a piece of cake as I had been told repeatedly that I got the short end of the stick, maybe?

Hubby and son have been given a request from me to set my stuff up first before they help anyone set their stuff up this time. Some women show up without help and need help and are very demanding that they get their stuff set up to the point they interrupt so much getting set up, watch their stuff for them so they can run up and down the line and then breaking camp, they need help, because I have two guys with me I get hit on and then I am not set up but she is. So my guys can do the neighborly thing and help Out others BUT only after mine is set up. I hope you are there buying up Heritage Bourbon Reds.

Anyone interested in some buff orpingtons? They are 14-17 weeks old, I have two sets of 3 pullets and a cockerel for $20 per set. I'll make a great deal for Spangled Russian Orloffs too- $50 for two roos (turned 1yr in April), 2 hens turned1 yr in April, 4 hens that turn 1 yr in October, 1 pullet hatched in June and 2 cockerels hatched in June. I have to take my numbers from 40something down to about 6 chickens I plan to keep so dh will stop fussing;-)

Anyone interested in some buff orpingtons? They are 14-17 weeks old, I have two sets of 3 pullets and a cockerel for $20 per set. I'll make a great deal for Spangled Russian Orloffs too- $50 for two roos (turned 1yr in April), 2 hens turned1 yr in April, 4 hens that turn 1 yr in October, 1 pullet hatched in June and 2 cockerels hatched in June. I have to take my numbers from 40something down to about 6 chickens I plan to keep so dh will stop fussing;-)
Hello, thank you for your post of what you have to offer. Are they English or hatchery stock? Sincerely

I used to live in Rocky Mount Virginia Franklin County
I am currently living in Franklin Virginia Southampton County which is about 22 miles east of Emporia

thanks
That is a drive. Some other time. As badly as I feel I may not be able to get my stuff together for them to go for me anyways. Really narrowing it down not just for the coming season.

Goodmorning, backyard chicken keepers! I am new here, and sorry to butt in! Yesterday afternoon we found a darling little silkie rooster, wandering around JB Fischer elementary school, just south of the James river in Richmond. All of the parents said he had been there all day, hiding under cars. He doesn't seem particularly well cared for :c We have bathed him, and he will get another today. (I have never smelled anything like him!) And we are also treating bumblefoot on both feet, and a few other wounds. We are trying to locate his family! If he was abandoned because we cannot keep roosters in Richmond, or because of sickness, we will need to find him a forever home. Please help find somebody to love him? He is just the absolute sweetest little thing!
Thank you so much!

Rockingham County/Harrisonburg area. My first chicks have "departed USPS in Sandston" :) woohoo!! I will make my first attempt at posting pics very soon :) I have three "rare breed mystery chicks" I'd enjoy input on.

Goodmorning, backyard chicken keepers! I am new here, and sorry to butt in! Yesterday afternoon we found a darling little silkie rooster, wandering around JB Fischer elementary school, just south of the James river in Richmond. All of the parents said he had been there all day, hiding under cars. He doesn't seem particularly well cared for :c We have bathed him, and he will get another today. (I have never smelled anything like him!) And we are also treating bumblefoot on both feet, and a few other wounds. We are trying to locate his family! If he was abandoned because we cannot keep roosters in Richmond, or because of sickness, we will need to find him a forever home. Please help find somebody to love him? He is just the absolute sweetest little thing!
Thank you so much!

Unfortunately the no rooster within city limits in cities causes this terrible problem. People get and then they discover boys in the group. I hope you are able to find a home for him. A school project in caring for small animals? School mascot? Bathing him, keeping him, warm and dry, lots of good food and TLC. Good luck in finding a home for him. Sincerely. Wishing well for all. Run a contest for naming?

Back
Top Bottom