Virginia

Typically snow doesn't bother me or my chickens because it usually melts within a few days. Not this time though I still have snow on the ground from last week's snow storm.

Yes, I know this is NOT an ad posting forum.
fl.gif

But, I will have Holland Kits availbe April-May. May babies carrying Chocolate gene, possible broken, pedigreed. April babies Tort colored, no pedigree.

If anyone would be interested.....PM me.

Please don't delete. Thank you so much.

Pictures of mothers/fathers available upon request.

I am loving it, but we have projects the need to be done outside.
You got that right! First load of lumber for my planned barn is calling my name but I can't dig 3 feet down to set posts;-) The chickens are going to absolutely love me next winter- that and perhaps the waterers won't freeze as often so easier for me...and dh loves the part of the blueprints with "supply/BROODER" room on it:) Blueprint may have the words but it's hard/nearly impossible to artificially brood without electricity sooo...

You got that right! First load of lumber for my planned barn is calling my name but I can't dig 3 feet down to set posts;-) The chickens are going to absolutely love me next winter- that and perhaps the waterers won't freeze as often so easier for me...and dh loves the part of the blueprints with "supply/BROODER" room on it:) Blueprint may have the words but it's hard/nearly impossible to artificially brood without electricity sooo...
Extremely hard! Brooder room sounds awesome. My brooders are in my used to be sitting room; now turned fodder/friut room.

Stupid snow! I have to fix the bird netting over the chicken fortress before they can come out. Apparently raptors love swamps, and as much as I LOVE raptors, they can't have my birds!!

My father found a source of nice pallets at work. I want to use it to build goat/mower barns, but a brooder room would be fantastic!! So many projects!

Stupid snow! I have to fix the bird netting over the chicken fortress before they can come out. Apparently raptors love swamps, and as much as I LOVE raptors, they can't have my birds!!

My father found a source of nice pallets at work. I want to use it to build goat/mower barns, but a brooder room would be fantastic!! So many projects! 
We use pallets to make just about anything. Sometimes my husband rides around looking for pallets. The projects just keep piling up on us and the snow has brought them to a hault. By the way I like you avatar. Are those your eggs? If so, who laid the pink bloom ones on the right?

Back
Top Bottom