Virginia

Hey back at ya REME, how are things up the mountain? RIR are a way to go for lots of eggs. The ones I have/had layed about 260 eggs each the last two years. But I only have 2 left due to predation this year. I also lost the last of the Bresse. I'm leaning more to the Orpingtons for the coming year.

Y'all have as happy a holiday season as ya can manage!
Hello. Plans on a run of mixed reds and whites. Wanted to
Mix them in with my Red and White English Orpingtons. Just looking for a pair, trio or quad of each variety of each breed. If you order Bresse from anyone please let me know somi can go in with you.

I'm in Martinsville, VA and looking for other feathered friends! I hope to get some chicks in the spring and would love to buy local as well. I'd also be interested in ordering chicks as a group.

Hello. Plans on a run of mixed reds and whites. Wanted to
Mix them in with my Red and White English Orpingtons. Just looking for a pair, trio or quad of each variety of each breed. If you order Bresse from anyone please let me know somi can go in with you.

I have 8 white bresse in the bator to hatch next week. I got them from a breeder in Kentucky. I ordered a few malay and brabanter from PA but they were all clear but should get replacement chicks in a few weeks. I'm looking for some other chicks to add to the flock, maybe legbars or ameracauna, if any near eastern shore.

I have 8 white bresse in the bator to hatch next week. I got them from a breeder in Kentucky. I ordered a few malay and brabanter from PA but they were all clear but should get replacement chicks in a few weeks. I'm looking for some other chicks to add to the flock, maybe legbars or ameracauna, if any near eastern shore.
No where near Eastern Shore. The Kentucky breeder have blue and Black as well as the standard white?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom