Virginia

I have Siamese kittens available to good homes. Rehoming fee, $250 for the female, $200 for the male. First shots, dewormed. 20170804_105039.jpg

Hey Virginia! I am in Northern Virginia, Nokesville area:)

I have a beautiful 17 week old black copper marans rooster (who was suppose to be female :hit). He is alway being very aggressive to my family members. I think he has to go. Anyone in the area that may want him? Thought I would try here before I put him on Craig's list. I was thinking of asking $20-$25. Is that on the mark, or crazy? He has been feed Scratch and Peck corn free/soy free since 2 days old.
Think about what you would pay for an aggressive rooster, or don't put a price on him and ask potential buyers what they would pay.

Hey Virginia! I am in Northern Virginia, Nokesville area:)

I have a beautiful 17 week old black copper marans rooster (who was suppose to be female :hit). He is alway being very aggressive to my family members. I think he has to go. Anyone in the area that may want him? Thought I would try here before I put him on Craig's list. I was thinking of asking $20-$25. Is that on the mark, or crazy? He has been feed Scratch and Peck corn free/soy free since 2 days old.
I don't think you'll get that for a aggressive rooster....I think you'll be lucky to get 5-10 for him.....just sayin

Back
Top Bottom