Virginia

Hello Va!! I am in Lunenburg county semi close to Farmville i have a cockerel who needs a loving home. I have a small flock already (1 roo 3 hens) i tried incubating chicks in hopes of at least one hen and he was my only hatch. (yes, i learned my lesson the hard way. :hitJust buy pullets!!!) He is very sweet and Very comfortable around my pitbull and us humans he has ben inside since hatch. I just want to rehome him. I call him biscuit because that was his favorite treat for some time. I am willing to meet halfway ( or more). Also have a bag of food. Thanks 4 reading!!:lovejust to note his poppa is a gorgeous black australorp and his mom is a white rock. I have pics of both and both are healthy. He is 6 weeks tomorrow.
20171117_094405.jpg
20171110_152239.jpg

Hello Va!! I am in Lunenburg county semi close to Farmville i have a cockerel who needs a loving home. I have a small flock already (1 roo 3 hens) i tried incubating chicks in hopes of at least one hen and he was my only hatch. (yes, i learned my lesson the hard way. :hitJust buy pullets!!!) He is very sweet and Very comfortable around my pitbull and us humans he has ben inside since hatch. I just want to rehome him. I call him biscuit because that was his favorite treat for some time. I am willing to meet halfway ( or more). Also have a bag of food. Thanks 4 reading!!:lovejust to note his poppa is a gorgeous black australorp and his mom is a white rock. I have pics of both and both are healthy. He is 6 weeks tomorrow.View attachment 1189281 View attachment 1189283
I hope you find him a home. It can be difficult. Good luck!

I'm in Richmond Virginia! I have two pekin ducks.. I hope to get some more ducks soon.maybe a crested Pekin because they look so cute with their afros:love
I'm also hoping to get some ducks soon!! Maybe this spring? :) I want a few different kind though. Welsh Harlequin, Cayuga, and either a Ancona or Buff/Orpington

Back
Top Bottom