Virginia

Pics
Well do
smile.png
...I just love the showgirls!!! We are going to have a time.Thanks Erin

Glenmar, maybe you can get a sooner testing date. We are having a fall swap but, it will be at the Tractor Supply Co. in Martinsburg, WV. We are also having one in July... think it's the 16th or the 23rd. It's our Chickenstock crew and it will be in Charles Town, WV. We always advertise heavily to the public and do a great business but, The MD. Poultry Swap & Farmers Market is the only one on the farm and we're hoping to do it the same weekend every year.

Quote:
Do you still have Holland Lops? I think you have very nice rabbits. I used to have a BIS grand champion Holland many years ago.

Quote:
Do you still have Holland Lops? I think you have very nice rabbits. I used to have a BIS grand champion Holland many years ago.

Yes I do, thank you very much. I have a pet quality boy looking for a new home too
smile.png

Awwww. They are so cute. I really miss my Hollands. They have so much personality.

Hello again fellow Virginians. So in my search for some gorgeous LF cochins, I had noticed Tom and Susan Roebucks name came up alot. So I took a look around his website and was quite impressed with their birds. I've sent him an email and I'm still waiting for him to respond. Has anyone else gotten birds from them? If so, do y'all have any pictures you could share? I ordered my first cochins from McMurray, and although they're super cute and sweet- I would really like to get some better quality into my new little flock. Just wondering what everyones experience has been with them.....thanks so much. You guys are the best!

Tom's place is like a candy store to me
lol.png
I just shop til I drop! He definitely has some of the best cochins on the east coast and is very competitive with them in the show ring. He is downsizing a bit now and you may be able to get some nice birds. He's coming to the swap in Sharpsburg. You could meet him there or you can drive to his place in Unionville ...definitely worth the trip
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom