Virginia

Yeah its not the best in the world now, hopefully before too long something will get worked out so we can have an auction system. The Old BYC didn't originally have the auction system it had, it was added just a lil over a year ago so maybe its something they'll eventually add once things get settle and hopefully everyone that bought and sold will still be here to use it..
doesn't sound like its going to be fixed any time soon...unfortunately hearing a lot of other breeders talking about going to one of the other auction sites

doesn't sound like its going to be fixed any time soon...unfortunately hearing a lot of other breeders talking about going to one of the other auction sites

That's a shame! I personally would much rather sale here, I like to get on a more personal base and know the buyers and sellers as other sites its not like that. I guess I'm able to accept it for now and wait patiently since I was here before the last system and had to work around things then. I sale to support my "habit" I guess you would say. I didn't make any money by any means, it just pays the feed bill and every now and then some supplies. I know this will put a hurting on the things here, and hope enough stay to make it work until a solution is figured out. It would be pointless for sellers to post eggs only to toss them after waiting for someone to bid or buy and it not happen. With the old system I used to post eggs at other places that in case the sale fell through here, but would always honor the bid or sale one here first.

Last edited:
There is no "getting use" to the. new auction...it just flat out stinks

Like an open sewer
sickbyc.gif
.. It stinks for both buyer and seller.

Back
Top Bottom