Virginia

I have two of her girls Bob and both are awesome, you have a good eye. I am so sorry you lost Baby ,I know she was your favorite.Was you able to keep any of her girls?She was such a beautiful Silkie.

I have two of her girls Bob and both are awesome, you have a good eye. I am so sorry you lost Baby ,I know she was your favorite.Was you able to keep any of her girls?She was such a beautiful Silkie.
i have offspring from her...back home in DE she use to follow me all over the farm...definitely the coolest bird i ever had

It's always our favorites that something happens to :(
I have a really nice blue roo that I am going to breed her to when I get back. After I test to see what they throw and if the offspring is good ,I will bring you some eggs.If you ever want to borrow her for a few weeks to put with one of your males just let me know.
She isn't with a rooster now until I get back.

It's always our favorites that something happens to :(
I have a really nice blue roo that I am going to breed her to when I get back. After I test to see what they throw and if the offspring is good ,I will bring you some eggs.If you ever want to borrow her for a few weeks to put with one of your males just let me know.
She isn't with a rooster now until I get back.
When is the first swap? i am so loaded with birds! over a hundred in growout pens and brooders again...another 70 (ish) in the bator (over 20 fertile tolbunts..yes!!!)....how is my boy diesel doing? tom brought down the 2 wc boys for me from new England, awesome birds you have to see them..got the package for the Delmarva show...its march 31 and April 1...you gonna go?

The first swap is March 10th. Diesel is doing great.He is in love with my chocolate frizzle :) he likes the other two but I think he just may get married and settle down.
wink.png
LOL
Before you sell I NEED a few more silkie pullets .I would love to go to the show and the dates work for me.Is there a link I can get information from.Been waiting for my Poultry Press to get here .I could take my black rooster he is 8 months now and my blue pullet.I don't like it that you have to wait until the next day to get your birds but that would be ok
Can't wait to see your new boys!!!!! 20 Tolbunts!!! Bet you are dancing
yesss.gif

Oh I fibbed,Blueberry is with young inmature paint roos.Put all my girls together with my young ones so when I get back I can group them up .Makes it easier for my chicken sitter to take care of them also this way.

Heck I might just take Blueberry also.Maybe one day when I come over Tom will be home and can test them for me.It's 90 days before the show ,right?If I can get Diesel's top hat in shape ,maybe he would like a ride.He's such a good bird and easy to handle.I know he is your bird but I would love to take him if you didn't mind.

I am in need of a young duckling 1 week old or less. I found a duckling in the woods behind my house cold and crying. I have a broody runner duck that has been sitting on eggs for over a month, under a wood pile. She must of hatched this little duck and then left the nest to get some food and while she was gone the duckling wondered away. I have the duckling in the house with my chicks and it is doing great. I just know that it is going to be lonely without a friend. I have candled all the other eggs and none of them are any good. I have not started incubating duck eggs yet so I will not have any hatching any time soon. I live in Louisa near Zion X Roads.

Lorie

Heck I might just take Blueberry also.Maybe one day when I come over Tom will be home and can test them for me.It's 90 days before the show ,right?If I can get Diesel's top hat in shape ,maybe he would like a ride.He's such a good bird and easy to handle.I know he is your bird but I would love to take him if you didn't mind.

Delaware requires AI within 30 days and npip certified.

Back
Top Bottom