Virginia

Thanks tons. 3.5 hours from me, might post on Craigslist to see if anyone wants to go in on 25 pullets from Tractor Supply......shame you gotta order 25 even in the spring....I had thought about a chicken swap, but having been an exotic bird breeder for years, you usually end up with someone elses problem hen etc, and you have no way of knowing how old they are.....But thank you for the link...

I was thinking of buying from Kenny. Is he a good guy to order from? He seems to have quite a few and fairly good prices.

I haven't bought from him yet but I know he buys large amounts from hatcheries. I don't have anything against hatchery stock for my birds since I don't show anything yet.

Thanks tons. 3.5 hours from me, might post on Craigslist to see if anyone wants to go in on 25 pullets from Tractor Supply......shame you gotta order 25 even in the spring....I had thought about a chicken swap, but having been an exotic bird breeder for years, you usually end up with someone elses problem hen etc, and you have no way of knowing how old they are.....But thank you for the link...

Hey Scot - I'm in the NRV - moving to Floyd shortly and work in B'burg - and I'm thinking about getting some more chicks this spring so I might be interested in going in on an order of 25. PM me if you haven't found anyone to split an order with yet.

I am a Virginian by birth and raising.

I grew up in Washington County on the banks of the Holston River in a community called Friendship.

My parents still live there on the family farm which I left for military service in 1975.

I now live not far across the line in Tennessee ( that is what happens when you marry a Tennessee girl) and work in Kingsport TN.

I still have strong ties to the Commonwealth.

Back
Top Bottom