Virginia

I sure hope they get something together. This would be the first year I would have some show worthy birds for exposition.
On a side note. I have 14 New Hampshire chicks for sale, one week old if anyone's interested. $3 each.

Hello I am from Fluvanna and I have been thinking about getting chickens for the last 3 years. Now that I want some I don't know what to get
lau.gif
I know I want a large or X-large egg are there any good ones? I don't want any mean ones lol

Hello I am from Fluvanna and I have been thinking about getting chickens for the last 3 years. Now that I want some I don't know what to get
lau.gif
I know I want a large or X-large egg are there any good ones? I don't want any mean ones lol

sorry, i'm no help LOL I have bantam cochins, and Dorkings. BOTH have awesome personalities (tho the odd roo will pop here and there, in any breed) but the bantams lay a small to medium egg, and the Dorkings a med to large egg most often. and neither IMO are known as being great layers, as they both tend to go broody a LOT. but they sure are pretty.

Does anyone near me in King William have any guinea eggs for sale. I want some so bad. They have the best flavor. Also, anyone hatching geese this year??

anyone near Charlottesville? I know there is M&M Farm in Palmyra and Clucks & Quacks in Ruckersville but I am look for some websites near me.

I have Buff Orpington and Easter Egger hatching eggs and chicks if anyone is interested.
I also have a limited number of Australorps and Dominuque chicks right now.

Back
Top Bottom