Virginia

Are we talking Northern VA Stafford, as in Garrisonville? I'm about 20 minutes from there, look up Goldvein on the map to see about where I am. I still have 4 Barred Rock hens from the Dec. 1 hatch (who will be laying in May). Everything else is still young at this point. Month old barred rocks, New Hampshire Reds, and wyandottes.

anyone within an hours (or so) drive of roanoke have any bantam cochins they'd be willing to sell/trade? looking for pullets especially, and maybe a cockerel or 2 depending on what colors.

I have a lonely calico looking for a calico/mille girl, or else a mottled or buff columbian, a pair of silver laced I'd like to add a hen to, and some split self blues i'd like to add a self blue to, to shorten my time line on getting good selfs going. any other colors for that matter? i've got my Dorkings on a roll, now i can take time for my favorite fluffballs. 8)

we will be at gilmanor this year. if you need some cubalayas, pm me and i will bring you some to gilmanor. we will also have some delawares and black australorps but they will go quickly. see y'all virginians there.

yup it's gone bye bye

331± AC Meadow Event Park, Caroline Co.,
Home of the State Fair of Virginia

REAL ESTATE, INTELLECTUAL & PERSONAL PROPERTY
Motley’s Auction & Realty Group & Fortis Foreclosure Services is proud to announce that they have been selected to auction the 331± AC Meadow Event Park in Caroline County as well as the State Fair of Virginia’s equipment and intellectual property. Please join our Email List below to receive weekly updates on this auction and many other auctions from Motley’s Auction & Realty Group.

he's cute, but it'd cost me way more in gas than he's worth to go get him... i've got a culte little birchen cochin girl he'd go nice with. anyone headed to roanoke soon?

Back
Top Bottom