>>>virtual Tabletop Serama Show<<< RESULTS POSTED

Yeah, man! I'm in here bathing, clipping beaks, chasing them all over the house for a pic! Nelly had a million good poses, but you have to predict them with my camera. Then she decided that my camera strap was a worm, and I had to fight her off me! This is too much fun!

ETA: that sounded sarcastic; it's not. I'm learning a lot about my birds, including new games to play with them!

Last edited:
Stella won't pose for me
hmm.png

she's my best pullet, but she's just making herself comfortable. Guess I'll try with someone else tomorrow.

This boy was easy!! IJt took longer to wash the poo off his wingtips than t get five really good photos of him.

Cockerel
Smooth feathered AOV
He is super verticle up front, but his tail is put on wrong. It makes his back look long, but I'm not sure that it is.

31816_img_0146.jpg

Hen
smooth feathers AOV
There's a lot I like about her, tail carriage, chest, back. She does have green legs and white ears though.

31816_img_0168.jpg

Sorry this show has turned into more or less a showcase for my chickens, but it has been fun! I learned about my bird's personalities (one pullet screamed bloody murder the whole time in the house. another, Nelly, is too tame to pose for me)

Back
Top Bottom