Visitation hours are over!!

Pics
That red line- actually looks like a human hair - see where there's a hair by your thumb? Possible she swallowed some while eating or whatever- if you pulled on it- I'm going to guess it's just a hair that got intertwined.

Could be intestinal lining.

That's what it looks like to me anyways.
Well I had cut my hair today so that was probably just on my hand when I rubbed my hair lol

That red line- actually looks like a human hair - see where there's a hair by your thumb? Possible she swallowed some while eating or whatever- if you pulled on it- I'm going to guess it's just a hair that got intertwined.

And my hair isn't long enough to make that large of a line but it does look like that

Someone else said intestinal lining too but I found it in her water :/ and I just wanna knoe what it is

That would be the best outcome!
Is her water in a dish or nipple system? If some kind of dish she could have stepped in or let one loose with her bum hanging over it.

That would be the best outcome!
Is her water in a dish or nipple system? If some kind of dish she could have stepped in or let one loose with her bum hanging over it.
Well there was still no fecal at all... Which is weird... If it was intestinal lining you think coccidiosis like everyone else??

Well there was still no fecal at all... Which is weird... If it was intestinal lining you think coccidiosis like everyone else??

Not necessarily. Sometimes things just gotta go and with all the antibiotics and what not I would expect to see some odd things, may even be some of her treats got stuck to her foot ans in the water keep a close eye if it is worms you will most likely see it again. Then take pic where it is at that can help too. Try to get some rest tonite that will also help.

That looks like worms to me, and like I've said before, I would be treating for worms even without seeing the evidence. @KikisGirls provided some product suggestions for you to try, I believe. Treat them all, even if they appear healthy.

Back
Top Bottom